- Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day
- Take small breaks between your studies or work
- Hang out with your friends
- Eat five times a day if it is possible. Your body will appreciate that. Try to eat more healthy food. As healthier you eat as more beneficial will be for your body. It is okay if sometimes you eat junk food. It is okay while you are not abusing from it. Everything in a balanced way.
- Spend less time using your phone, watching tv and your computer. Take fresh air, read a book, write something or do something you enjoy doing outdoors. We all need fresh air.
- Sleep at least eight hours per day.
- Try to break down your breaks while you are studying.
- Go to bed early and wake up early if you are working. Generally, when you wake up earlier you have the possibility to be more duties during the day. Basically, you will be more productive but this is not always working for everyone. This is dedicated to those to morning persons.
- Try to find something which motivates you daily.
- Try to reduce the amount of junk food you are eating.
- Replace bad habits for the good ones.
- Eat a diversity of nuts
- Try to give credits to yourself once you have accomplished a goal. It always recommendable to start with small goals. Remember: step by step you will achieve everything you want.
- Smile or laugh more often.
- Try not to judge others. Everyone is different, the difference makes us more appealing to others.
- You should try mindfulness in case you are stress, anxious or depressed. It helps you to focus and reduce your stress level.
- Try to drink less alcohol and try not to smoke as much as you used to do. It will help you to save more money. Your heart will be grateful for it.
- If you can, donate money to those people in needs. If you cannot donate money. You can still help others. If your hair is very long, and you will cut it and throw it away. Instead of doing this. Donate your hair to someone with Cancer. Helping others is a great action to do.
- Write per day/week a list of things you are most grateful for
- Meet new people.
- If you can afford it, travel somewhere you have never been. If you cannot afford… start saving money. Remember, nothing is impossible so make it possible.
- Listen to music
- Say I love you to your family and friends often. Let them know they are loved.
the most important fact… BE HAPPY!
Quote: “Gratitude turns what we have into enough.” -Anonymous