Starting a new adventure always sounds interesting and exciting. Normally, travel experiences enrich the person. Learn new knowledge, understand other cultures better, see places or people different from your daily routine.
As many of you have heard, traveling is expensive but it is impossible? Everything in life is possible if you make it possible. All this only depends on you, if you want to take a step forward or stay in the same place. Only you can make a change. Not in the change of your way of life but a change in wanting to travel and find ways to do it. In the case that you want to make a change in your life that is a different topic.
First of all, not everyone has the privilege of traveling. Many times it depends on the conditions in which you find yourself. If you are a person who works a lot, you do not earn enough money and you see that you can not afford this luxury … do not worry! You can always travel, you do not have to go physically, you travel through books, videos or movies. It will not be the same but at least it is something, that at least will allow you to transport to another site from your home.
Well, focusing on those people who can afford it …
- Bring a hand sanitizer just in case. If you go to a poor country where water is scarce … and you can not wash your hands. It is always good to be well prepared.
- Choose a country you want to go to. Once you’ve done it, write down the cities you want to visit and the places you want to go.
- Another important issue is the camera. Almost everyone loves to have memories of our trips so bring a camera. If the camera is good you will have good resolutions in the images when printing them or making an album. The camera of the mobile is fine but it is recommended if you have a professional camera like the Canon.
- Read about the culture to avoid offending the citizens of that country. Sometimes, clothing can make a bad impression.
- Look at the time. It is recommended if you know the number of days you will be there.
- Do not forget to take the medication if you need it. Try to take a letter from a doctor to avoid being taken away. Taking a certifier is always good.
- Whenever you are going to travel, try to get a scan of your ID and your passport in case you lose the original documents. So you will have a reference that you travel with documents in case there is a problem. Try to leave the scanners in another bag to avoid losing them.
- Do not forget to look for an accommodation. It is always good to know where you are going to spend the night.
- Try not to take much clothes if you are one of those people who like to buy objects of your trips for your family, friends or even for you. Carrying a memory is always good. If you think about bringing something to those people you love, it’s a detail but you do not always have it but it’s not a necessity.
- Bring a canteen if you think it is convenient.
- Try to learn the language of the country. At least, the basic sentences or words like good morning! Thank you! Goodbye, etc.
- Bring with you a guide book so it can helps you. If the book has a map better.
Take a small backpack instead of a bag. It is much more comfortable and you will reward the weight in case you have many things inside that backpack. Remember, try not to take everything with you. It is not necessary.
Quote: “But that’s the glory of foreign travel, as far as I am concerned. I don’t want to know what people are talking about. I can’t think of anything that excites a greater sense of childlike wonder than to be in a country where you are ignorant of almost everything. Suddenly you are five years old again. You can’t read anything, you have only the most rudimentary sense of how things work, you can’t even reliably cross a street without endangering your life. Your whole existence becomes a series of interesting guesses.” ― Bill Bryson, Neither Here nor There: Travels in Europe