- New Zealand is a country ubicated in Oceania. It is a very small island next to Australia. The capital city is Wellington, and the most visited area is Auckland.
- Some New Zealanders walk without shoes in the streets. Sone people said it is part of the culture.
- The most spoken languages are English and Maori. The English pronunciation is very different from British and American accent.
- Some Australian don’t get along with New Zealanders. Probably, it is due to the historical background.
- When tourists are at the airport. Police might check on them with their dogs.
- The movie called The Lord of the Rings by Peter Jackson and The Hobbit were filmed there. The exact location is 501 Buckland Rd, Hinuera, Matamata 3472, New Zealand. Once you get there, it is recommended if there is a tourist guide there to explain you everything you want to know.
- The mount Everest was step by citizen from this country. The mountaineer name was Edmund Hilary ( 1919-2008 ).
- There are natural hot pools where you can relax and enjoy the moment. It heated by the volcanoes. It feels good when the weather is cold.
- The most popular animal in NZ is Kiwi. Some people called themselves Kiwis.
Quote: “You don’t have to be a hero to accomplish great things—to compete. You can just be an ordinary chap, sufficiently motivated to reach challenging goals.” __Edmund Hillary, High Adventure