- Try to get 8 hours of sleep because it is key to have a healthier lifestyle.
- Set goals. Always try to start with small goals step by step in a very effective way. Then, you can try to accomplish the hardest challenges. Eh! Never forget to give credits to yourself once you have achieved something. It feels good to reward yourself.
- Write a to-do list and assign a deadline to get your routine completed it in time. If this stress you out, try something different that works best for you. Stress never helps to be aware of it. Try to take more breaks if you need it. If you work permits you, go out for a walk, meditate, drink something nice in a great environment. Do whatever makes you feel good!
- Workout. It is great to have a balanced lifestyle. Do exercise have a lot of benefits in your body. It improves your health by decreasing the risk of some diseases, constipation, improve your muscles and your bones strengths, regulates your blood pressure…
- Clean and tidy up your space.Particularly, your study/workroom. It feels greater when you have things organized and in the correct order. It is easier to find anything you want in time.
- Check and response your emails. Then, categories them by themes or colors.
- Listen to chill music of your choice without lyrics to avoid distractions. This may help you to be more focus. Sometimes, music helps some students to learn better.
- Eat healthy food to boost your immune system. While we are studying/working… we tend to waste more energy than you think so feed yourself. Some suggestions you could try are nuts, one boiled egg, and fruits, black chocolate. In addition, drink a lot of water, drinking water will hydrate your body and it will help to circulate better your blood. Remember, water is essential for any living creature.
Quote: “Start with good people, lay out the rules, communicate with your employees, motivate them and reward them. If you do all those things effectively, you can’t miss.”__Lee Iacocca