I hope you are doing great! Today, I am going to post a special post for those who are struggling with this issue. If you know someone who went or is going through this topic. Please, share it with them. Maybe, these strategies help them 😉
It might be hard to speak about this topic. It is hard to share this topic with my friends. Well… take as long as you feel like. There is no rush. Take your time to recognize the pain, accepted it, share with those who you trust. Then, try to find diversity of solutions to cope with this issue. It is not easy but it is not impossible to make it make possible. Everything in life is possible if you believe in it. “Everything is possible even the impossible.”__ Mary Poppins
It can be for many different reasons you might lose your mother/father or both of them. If they loved you in a certain moment in life… Then, they will still love you. “When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.” __ Mitch Albom
I came up with a different of strategies I used when I lost one of the most beautiful humans begin on this Earth, my birth mum which later it made a huge impact in my life.
- Try to be positive even though you went or you are going through a rough time. Being positive always helps to walk forward while being negative does not bring you anywhere. Try to keep this in mind: “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.” _ Dalai Lama
- Never avoid the pain your going through nor keep it for yourself. It is always good to recognize it and try not to be angry with yourself. “It is okay not to be okay.”
- Share it if you have enough trust with that person. It can be a teacher too. A way you could say it… I am not going through a good time. I need somebody with who I can talk to. Can I talk to you?
- Never feel ashamed of who you are or you are going through. “Be proud of who you are, and not ashamed of how someone else sees you.”
- There will be a time you just want to stay in bed seeing photos with your father/mother even though you have duties to do. It is great to go back and see photos of your mother but try not to allow the pain to prevent doing the objectives you had had in mind for a day. One of the best way to cope with it… it is to keep walking forward.
- Never never never allow somebody to hurt you with the death of your father/mother. There are bad people everywhere so pay attention and be careful. Also, keep in mind that there are good people too 🙂
- You will have your ups and downs. It is okay to have them. Generally, every human begins to experience this in a certain period of life.
- Keep another strategy in mind. A lot of people struggles too. According to an online website called Worldometers, we are in total of 7,7 Billion people worldwide ( 2019). Perhaps, at least 2 or 3 billion are struggling with emotional issues ( you are not alone ).
Quote: “Our greatest battles take place in our mind.” __ The Mindset Journey