- Use an agenda to keep yourself on track, and organise yourself.
- Have a plan B or C in case the plan A does not work.
- Three main points to keep in mind: The location where the meeting is taking place, the time, and the date.
- Do some practice before presenting any topic.
- Stick to the points.
- Make sure you are present while you are talking about an issue
- Body language is a great tool to communicate. Therefore, try to move your body without exaggerating.
Quote: “All roads that lead to success have to pass through hard work boulevard at some point.” __Eric Thomas