What have you been up to? As I moved to different cities since my existence. I bet you you’re wondering why I’ve concluded this point. It has been for a little while certain people couldn’t ever tell the differences among Japan and Hong Kong. Ergo, let’s put our heads together to learn this.
I have decided to write a post of a brief introduction for each of them.
- It is a country in East Asia
- Flag colors: a white background, but it has a red circle in the middle.
- Japanese’ traditional meal is Sushi.
- The official language is Japanese with a diversity of dialects. Additionally, other spoken languages are English, German and French.
- Tokyo is the capital city
- The country code is +81
- Japanese yen is the currency
- It is a Special Administrative Region of China. Also, it is known as “one country two systems”.
- Country code is +852
- The official languages are Cantonese & English. Most of the international English schools teach Mandarin as an optional language instead of Cantonese. Cantonese has 9 tones in order to differentiate the meaning of words. On the other hand, Mandarin have four tones and one neutral tone.
- Hong Kong dollar is the currency. As stated by a website called CurrencyCoverter 1 euro equivales to 8.70 HKD
- HongKongers traditional meal is Chinese food.
Quote: “Books are the mirrors of the soul.”__Virginia Woolf