I don’t think age should matter to start a process like this. It is all about your intentions and the way you are going to make it happen.
- How come you are doing this? Why not? I believe everyone deserves to have opportunities. Opening new doors for others is wonderful.
- Was it difficult to be constant? No, it wasn’t. Every month, before spending money on myself. I made the transfer of 21 euros. This way, I was in track of everything.
- How much do you give to the child you are sponsoring? It is 21 euros. Basically, I don’t give much, but I made a difference in other people’s lives. I am thinking to increase the donation. Currently, I am donating money in two NGO so let’s see how does it goes.
- Which great advice would you give to someone who may be interested? Try to be as constant as you can. Don’t give up in trying to chase this goal. Everything happens for a reason so make it happen!
- Was it difficult to be constant? No, it wasn’t. Every month, before I spent money on myself. I made the transfer of 21 euros. This way, I was in track of everything.
- what does this process cover? This includes food, education, medical assistance, a place to sleep. Basically, it covers all the basic human necessities.
- I am interested in this idea. Please, give me advice. Before you begin this process. You should pay attention to your budget. Later on, visit physically a trustworthy NGO and tell them your idea. Feel free to contact the NGO if you have further questions. Thirdly, when are you willing to pay? For instance, monthly, every six months, once a year or …?
- Which NGO have you reached out to do this? Why? Vicente Ferrer is a wonderful NGO. It is 100% transparency. I can travel there and check everything is working properly according to my plans.
- Can anybody sponsor? I am unaware of the limitations. I recommend you to speak with the members of the NGO.
- Who could you sponsor? It depends of your decision. Ask the NGO for this.
- Have you written letters to the child? Yes, i did. We keep in touch.
Quote: “Do it because you really want to help. Your Intentions matter as much as you are willing to take a step forward.”__ https://beyondjuliaswords.home.blog/